Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Benefits of Castor Oil For Skin and Nails

Do you guys know that you can use castor oil on your skin? The oil is good for nails and hands. I know because I've tried it! It will help in smoothing your hands and softens your cuticles. Easiest way is by applying castor oil to the nails and cuticles every night before going to bed. This, I believe, will surely soften the cuticles which are easy to remove. It will also protect nails from cracking.

When it comes to hand benefit, it can remove wrinkles in your hands if you apply it regularly. Because I am always wearing high heels, it can help in treating cracked heels too. This castor oil is an effective one to treat my problem. To get rid away of my cracked heels, I usually apply castor oil on the cracked foot every day until it will remove by itself. I apply it anytime, whenever I am vacant. If you're trying this, just make sure to relax or stay your foot at ease before applying so that the oil can absorb on the cracked.

Other than that, I believe I've heard that castor oil can remove wrinkles as well. I gave it to my mom as a gift and she was happy to know that their skin has improved. This is very effective to maintain your skin wrinkle-free and look young.

The steps are :

  1. Apply a mild coat of castor oil in your face, most especially in your forehead and under your eyes, where facial lines are likely present. 
  2. Apply the oil into your skin and massage it gently until it is totally absorbed. Just rub it gently to avoid extending or stretching your skin. 
  3. If you are going to use it in your body, just leave for half an hour and wash it afterward. 
  4.  If you are going to apply it in your face, you can do it before bedtime so that your skin has one whole night to penetrate the oil. 
  5. Then, you can wash your face in the morning with warm water.

3 comments:

  1. We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use donor eggs. I know we have to try herbal made medicine. I was terrified. I didn't know how to go about it and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended me to Dr Itua herbal medicine in Western African. I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country and I was afraid  with shame I must say I thought it was a little bit...wild? Anyway she convinced me to at least check it out. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses Natural Herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. My Husband gave it a try and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple. The doctors and staff were so confident and hopeful they projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua  and Lori My Dear Friend. Don’t be afraid and just do it! Try Dr itua herbal medicine today and sees different in every situation.Dr Itua Contact Info...Whatsapp+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua have cure for the following diseases.All types of cancer,Liver/Kidney inflammatory,Fibroid,Infertility.Herpes Virus Hiv/Aids, ALS, Parkinson, Hepatitis,Diabetes..

    ReplyDelete