Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Castor Oil and Hair Problems

To me hair is my crowning glory. There are times when I may cut it short or grow it long; make it curly or straight. I used to have problems with dry scalp and dandruff. At a moment, my brother was heading toward full baldness stage. There are moments when I wanted the best, easiest way to look fabulous without going to salons. The good news is there is castor oil to help hair grow naturally, the way I want it. Prevention is possible in hair issues with the use of beneficial castor seed oil.

Castor oil has ingredients that can help hair get shiny, nourished, maintain healthy, and stay strong. Although it has thick oily liquid, that is uneasy to remove in bare hands, it really helps in hair care. Aside from its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, it is full of vitamin E, nutrients and minerals.

Dryness usually occurs starting with the scalp. My dry scalp caused my bad dandruff. These two skin enemies can be prevented or heal with the use of castor oil. To prevent dry scalp and keep it nourished, the omega-9 property in the castor oil will help.

The steps are :
  1. Apply enough amount of oil on the affected area and gently massage it.
  2. Then, stay for a few minutes and rinse. Changes will happen and be seen as soon as it is rinsed. 
For scalp infections, which resulting in itching, baldness and unwanted bald spots, castor oil are a solution too. With its microorganisms and pathogens that makes head irritably itchy, castor's antiviral, anti-fungal and antibacterial components will surely wash away the hair enemies. Use it daily. These scalp enemies should be prevented and concentrated to avoid hair damages and growing of hair.

I've included a video below to help you on how to apply the castor oil. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment